Thursday, March 24, 2011

Aha. It was a great day punctuated with silence, comfortable one. After the 5 hours at raindrops. The safety of knowing you're able to talk to each other but are both not in the mood to. At the moment.

1) not recognizing faces cause we notice their behaviour first. The feeling we get from them. unlike in photos which are still

2) not being able to say our deepest thoughts during conversation because we're constantly talking, no time to stop and reflect (unless you reflect each others' thoughts)

Philosophical thoughts I was given no time to ponder about. Clock towers, wanting to knock down walls for future houses, you giving me the idea and me putting them into words. Baby hannah, robertson. I will be less self-centered.

Are we similar, or are we not? Do we click, will we click in time to come when we open up so it's not just me being personal? Or when we have more common topics in time to come?

Today, I don't feel you don't get my nuances. And well, Anna Sarah and I don't talk everyday, and we talk nonsense in between too. It's no wonder that we don't get -deep philosophical- conversations everyday.

No comments: